Thursday, September 25, 2014

I Tried.

*sigh* Just wanted to put real quick that today is "under the sea day" at my school, and I tried. People are wearing leis and beachy stuff, and I have absolutely none of that. We are not allowed to wear swimsuits nor bikinis, so I had no idea what to do. Right at that moment, in my closet, I saw my favorite blue dress. Now I'm wearing that and claiming that I am the sea. I know, it's perfect, but people aren't giving me credit for it. The whole idea of the day seems lame to me. I mean, why not have pajama day or hat day or something? I'm going to have a boycott and stand up to this tomfoolery! WHO'S WITH ME?! *crickets chirp* Oh well, I'll figure something out. Maybe I'll join student council and spruce this place up. After all, it'd be nice to have someone try to implement some cool ideas, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment