Wednesday, September 24, 2014

How Does One Life?

Today I feel like spreading my thoughts on the importance on life. I have a couple of opinions depending on the way that I'm thinking, so be open to everything. THIS IS... CHR'S GUIDE TO LIFE \^w^/

So one part of me is thinking about just being happy. Live your life to the fullest! It's very limited, so make it good. Accomplish your life goals that you have and just try and feel awesome. Carpe diem, whatever that means. Just live every day like it's your last, but don't be stupid. Learning and education will help you in life, so take it and run with it. Pursue what you love. Get married. Have kids. Happy.

The more intelligent part of me thinks purely in terms of efficiency. All that really matters is that you contribute what you can to the survival and productivity of this race. Everyone should be put into their appropriate role in which they are most proficient and useful. If someone is good at science, make them a discovery-oriented scientist. If someone is holding others back, exterminate them. They are of no use here. Just keep being as efficient as you can be. That is the goal of your being.

Since both of these can seem heavily one way or the other, I try to get a good balance. You can be efficient and whatnot, but just remember to have fun! \^w^/ (And be efficient.)

No comments:

Post a Comment