Tuesday, September 30, 2014

ALL HAIL THE WINTERMINT

Today, in Digital Literacy, (2nd block,) I received quite the interesting dare. Pouring them out in my hands, I stared in worship of a whole box of wintergreen Tic-Tacs. I proceeded to eat all of them at once, feeling the burn of holiness course through my whole body. Not only this, but I've created a cultish club for the glory of the wintermint. ALL HAIL THE WINTERMINT. Surprisingly enough, I already have about ten members. The rest are in a certain someone's orange Tic-Tac cult, which is putrid and disgusting. I felt the minty burn on this day. And it felt delightful. I am cleansed.

I'm also deciding on builds for Fiora on League of Legends. Not sure whether to go with Guardian Angel or Spirit Visage. The increase on my lifesteal with Spirit Visage is immense, since without it I have about 42% lifesteal. However, Guardian Angel can revive me, so I don't know where to go with this. Let me know if you have a solution to my dilemma. Love you guys! \^w^/

No comments:

Post a Comment