Thursday, October 2, 2014

Back Home!

Super excited today because I'm going to be heading back to my dad's house after school. He's really awesome compared to my mother, and lets me play LoL, unlike my mother. Tonight shall be gaming night! After, of course, I do this concession stand thing at a middle school for FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America). And also I have a lot of homework and... yeah I'm going to have to stay up late if I want to play any video games. Oh well! I always sleep better at my dad's anyway. ALL NIGHTER! Tomorrow is Friday, so we probably won't have to do much in school. Why not? Come back tomorrow, and check out my second block blog of extreme regret for staying up late. d^w^d
(I also got a 95% on my social studies test that I took yesterday. Yay...ish. (I hold super high expectations for myself, as you may be able to tell.))

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I'd like to formally apologize for some things that have apparently reached your attention. Idk if you read these comments, it doesnt seem like you have many so im sure you do. I dont genuinely apologize often, so appreciate it. Some people/person maybe has done something they shouldnt have and im sorry.

    hope you read this,
    Mr. Vanilla Milkshake

    ReplyDelete